Friday 7 September 2012

Personalized Birthday

Paul Leonard's BirthdayCards2Go.com when you are in a hurry to send a birthday greeting greeting card service provides the facility for the money. Plus, you can buy cards, driving to the store, and buy stamps, when considering gas prices, you can be customized greeting cards by hand, mail can not be won, including . Kristin Johnson is the founder of Poetry in an exclusive interview to Paul Leonard, BirthdayCards2Go.com founder, sat down with. Kristin: Paul, how and why this unique service? Paul Leonard: Okay, I have to sit in traffic for a couple of years back and I think me! I was at the last minute to get my sister a birthday card from the shop -

I always forget the birthday of the people - and the steering wheel trying to fill in the address of a symmetrical envelope. I want to be a better way? A couple of months go by, on my birthday, I got my sister a birthday card. Her via the web, but it was sent through a computer - my name and address printed on a laser again, and it came in a window envelope. Laser rather soulless black monotype printed message inside. About 2 months ago I went to the only issue I am a bit offended, but then I want to save you time and energy by using a service that can not be realized. I only have the card beyond the 'junk mail' appearance, so I have sent it to me that I should be allowed to send a card and began to search for a service on the web. Could not find what I was looking for, because I had a couple of hours later. When it is clicked - I was filling a gap in the market. A D, I soon built on the intranet website was professional organizations specializing My brother-in-law, is a graphic designer, creative side to come on board. Through his connections, he helped with the cards we use. Later, the concept works fine tuning and a lot of our customers come to where we are now .. Kristin: We do not leave things to the very last minute.


 A free e-card businesses out there that are not so widely. On its Web site, which published my award-winning poetry and art in the Blue Mountains, was a pioneer of this model, but was changed to a sign-and fee-based service. If you are a fee-based service. But business is not your e-card, it is a unique greeting card industry. You are operating a policy of "What do you give?" Paul Leonard: I'm down here on your mantel line card can not think of an E! E-cards will definitely be better, in their place, but then you tell them that someone is thinking of you can not beat a real card. Kristin: D! BirthdayCards2Go can explain and use a card you sent? We address customer card inside the envelope and the message will be used to complete a handwriting style, select, and used an ordinary postage stamp mail. Quick and painless as possible for our customers is very important to the process of sending a card, and on ways to reduce the amount of effort required to put a lot of thought. Kristin: You try to show your web site to see the cards and security! Avenue will stir from paper formats. How you design your cards, choose the paper Avenue? Paul Leonard: We initially decided to do something different from the rest. Still excited about the value that we do not have anything to do with hundreds of vendors from all samples after. My brother, sister paper to give it a try and let you know that Avenue. We looked back to take down the impact of their designs! Kristin: sound like with a full contribution. How customers responded to your cards? Paul Leonard: As with any Web site, a lot of people consider before purchasing! Your customers will not be able to touch them things, they have to rely entirely on film - it's a web site to display your product quality can be a challenge. Many people from the cards that we have been completely blown through cards and envelopes appearance and feel.The very high prices and high market sentiment, and the customers are happy! Kristin: I can not be there and that 99 percent of the cards should be delighted to receive a card. In addition, you can get cards from customers at home and then send out the value-added services such as the distribution system, provide. To talk about it. Paul Leonard: Maybe some people will sign the cards have to be paid for all work, or - you know. It's mainly a case involving all sites. 10 or more cards in this one, if anyone orders, a 40% discount to our customer's total transaction cost savings and send mail. Kristin: What a deal! Choose the date for sending birthday cards to talk about convenience. We all lists - to be endless, and in some cases, the calendar is going to slip through. Greeting cards that have their own secretarial service to your customers should be a relief. Paul Leonard: I forgot my relative's birth day and year that the world got a very bad person, I am not alone, of course!Throughout the year a lot of our customers do not know all the cards! No, I do not forget to send cards to our customers - our system (and the mail people) and taking care of them. I must admit, however, I have to send my computer to my friends and family, with all the cards.

Click here to visit our http://www.moderngreetings.com/ for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment